Monday, June 18, 2018

Weekly Idol / 주간 아이돌 Ep 359 (SHINee)

Well, I seldom watch Weekly Idol. I just watch when the idol is my fave , like SHINee.
So... here I'm getting excited over this episode.
Cr : https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/13/watch-shinee-hilariously-braves-cringe-aegyo-10th-anniversary-weekly-idol/
SHINee's back for their 10th Anniversary. They came to Weekly Idol and got an anniversary cake (P.S. : the cake was so pretty...). They were asked to make another introduction in a cute, adorable, and lovely style >///o\\\< .
In this episode, SHINee was totally wild ... literary wild. I never know that they could be this free. It was so hilarious. The MC (Kim Shin Young and Lee Sang Min) demanded so many things to them, like recreating The Busyo Busyo CF, roller coaster dance, random dance play and many more. In this episode, they also performed "I Want You" for the first time.
My favorite is roller coaster dance. I never see other group doing roller coaster dance, but I think SHINee's is AMAZING. How could they keep the tempo with those kind of up and down pace?? Well... it shows how they own their choreography. I'm so proud.
In this episode, they also had SHINee's self written segment. Taem has changed. He became so chatty and funny. His answer were out of this world. Key's one was also funny. His meditation's hobby was on point XD LOL. Minho's one was games : peeling plastic wrap, gonggi king, face rainbow slinky,
  face chewing gum, hangul card game, and the cushion game. Onew's one was the one who led an aegyo disaster. They chose one member to present aegyo with rock paper scissor games and Key was lose. He tried to escape from the studio XD.

Maybe because I'm a fan, this episode is 100% funny. Taemin owns this episode. His remarks and actions are soooo funny. The whole episode makes me laughing like crazy. I can't wait for the next episode.
Here is the link for this episode with eng sub one :


Can't find the official one with eng sub.
I really hope that MBC can make an english channel too.

Enjoy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Blackened /침묵 (2017)

People said that blood is thicker than water. Well ... that's what this movie show.  Im Tae San was an influential businessman. He h...